I've experienced problems exporting for mac. os Once it finish, the result is a pck.tmp or a zip.tmp.
The file cannot be open, and godot close abruptly.
I've tried the following version both in standard and mono:
Now i want to write down a list of advices that should be useful for helping troubleshooting.
I'm thing the bug could be related with the content of the project. is a mod of the shader master found here:
I'm just learning shaders and i've done nothing fancy or complex at all.
I've taken the ro parameter and mapped x,y,z par to interact via keyboard with godot input.
Any ideas? Now i'm testing a project that i sent to a friend.
He reports that such project worked flawlessly.
With 3.1.2 i got more error and the project itself doesn't run at all, however i've developed
using 3.21 not 3.1.2.
Compiling for win works flawlessly, but there's are error from the console at runtime
it says in the logs:
Config attempting to parse: 'D:\Godot\export\win/data_Godot/Mono/etc\mono\config'. (in domain Mono, info)
The console is reporting other errors:
Mono: Logfile is: C:/Users/I/AppData/Roaming/Godot/app_userdata/tunnel/mono/mono_logs/2020_04_29 14.50.24 (1436).txt
SCRIPT ERROR: _music_pitch: Invalid operands 'Nil' and 'int' in operator '*'.
Thanks for your help.
Now first of all i want to try a different project to see if is related to something in the code.