Lead Godot Developer Opening ($150-$230k + equity) @ Miami-based startup

Hey everyone,

I'm a third party recruiter working on behalf of a startup in Miami, FL. They’re building a cross-chain 3D NFT virtual world and are looking for a Lead/Senior Godot Developer to join their team. It's a full-time, W-2 position with in-office presence required 2-3 days per week.

The venture is backed by an elite group of investors and will pay well. Depending on experience, the salary range for this role is $150k-$230k + equity. For the full job listing visit https://www.talentstackla.com/opportunities or email me directly at [email protected] ---If you know someone that might be a good fit for this job please pass this along, if they get hired we will pay $300 referral fee.

Tags :

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 3,792Moderator

This is awesome. I'm in Portland, Oregon and have no plans to move any time soon, but it's great to see Godot used professionally and for such a high salary. Good luck on your search.

• talentstackBWtalentstackBW Posts: 3Member

@cybereality said:
    This is awesome. I'm in Portland, Oregon and have no plans to move any time soon, but it's great to see Godot used professionally and for such a high salary. Good luck on your search.

If you have anyone in mind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you spread the word! Thanks

• Erich_LErich_L Posts: 591Member

@Megalomaniak @TwistedTwigleg I don't remember which one of you were looking for godot related work, but I'm interested in 300 bucks so let's make it happen. :p

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 5,251Admin
    edited January 14

@Erich_L said:
    @Megalomaniak @TwistedTwigleg I don't remember which one of you were looking for godot related work, but I'm interested in 300 bucks so let's make it happen. :p

Thanks @Erich_L! I was looking for work, but I've just recently gained employment with a different company. I forgot to update my post to reflect this though :sweat_smile:
    (Edit: Fixed!)

Others looking for work in the professional trade section may be interested though! It sounds like it could be a good opportunity and a great way to use Godot professionally.