Mini game: Kill All Cancer concept stage / wip
As mentioned before as I wait for my wife to work on the art of my rabbit game I am going to try and complete a few small games. Here is my first game design. This was sparked by XYZ Cataclysm game but I went another direction for this. This game is because I hate Cancer and want to Kill all cancer.
Kill all Cancer. A Simple 2d Cartoon RTS / TDS Game. by JB Skaggs 1/8/2022
Use nanite / nano robots to kill cancer tumors before tumors kills patient.
Game engine: Godot Type: simple cartoon 2d rts, possible mobile game.
All other methods have failed so patients come to us for nano /robot / nanites that kill the cancer with weaponry and towers to catch escaping cancer cells and cause immediate reduction of tumor to stop impending organ failure or systematic cancer storm that send billions of cancers thru body.
Cancer locations shows on body map- severity represented by icon size and random timers and life times. Failure to kill tumor before lifetime of location ends causes damage and cancer spread. Clicking the location icon goes to problem area map showing a tumor. Construct towers and nano robots surround tumor and destroy it.
- cancer killing tower that target cells trying to escape to other organs
- immunity cell killers to protect nanites as they attack tumor / remove blockage / heal wounds.
- factory towers- manufacture the different types of nanites- economy based on nano particles type and quantities floating in blood from IV. Race against time for cancer growth vs fab time, kill time, and clean up time
- healer robots- heal wounds / stops bleeding
- laser robots that burn cancer cells
- cutter robots that cut cancer cells too tough for lasers
- digger robots that remove blockage materials from colon / or cells cut up by cutters etc
Conditions that can lead to failure and complications:
- organ failure
- Colon / Vain / Artery blockage
- allergic reaction to nanites
- infections caused by nanites
- Sudden bleeding from nanite wounds
- immune system destruction of all nanites
- cancer storm