Merry Christmas all!

jbskaggsjbskaggs Posts: 909Member

I spent the day getting my butt kicked trying to design some 3d rooms. My wife spent the day modeling a donut in blender.

Morrow we open presents I hope yall have a wonder Christmas.

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 5,341Moderator

Merry Christmas. I'm so happy. It's been the best Christmas ever!

• jbskaggsjbskaggs Posts: 909Member

Thats great!

• fire7sidefire7side Posts: 882Member

Merry Christmas.

• xyzxyz Posts: 940Member

Merry Christmas everyone!

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 5,348Admin

Happy Holidays everyone! :smiley:

• DeanOrToriDeanOrTori Posts: 73Member

happy holidays/ merry christmas ! :D

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 4,822Admin

Merry Christmas, seems I forgot to post in this topic yesterday, though there's another one too.

@Megalomaniak said:
    Merry Christmas, seems I forgot to post in this topic yesterday, though there's another one too.

Nice. But this one is specifically about Christmas. Maybe some people don't like New Years.

• Erich_LErich_L Posts: 702Member

I was going to make a video about all the snacks I got for Christmas like chicken foot and dried tofu and pocket sized deep sea fish, but I had moved too quickly to regift them and they're all gone!Except one. It's just you and me this year pocket sized deep sea fish.

• jbskaggsjbskaggs Posts: 909Member

@Erich_L said:
    I was going to make a video about all the snacks I got for Christmas like chicken foot and dried tofu and pocket sized deep sea fish, but I had moved too quickly to regift them and they're all gone!Except one. It's just you and me this year pocket sized deep sea fish.

Sounds like Japanese snack foods?

For Christmas, me and the family watched WE ARE LITTLE ZOMBIES, which is this amazingly innovative Japanese film from a few years ago. Not your traditional Christmas movie, yeah, my family is weird too.