Happy thanksgiving!

jbskaggsjbskaggs Posts: 184Member

Dont know if your area supports this holiday, but I am thankful for all you guy's help and the people who made Godot. This makes my end of life (stage iv cancer) much more pleasant as I enjoy using this and finishing projects.

So happy thanksgiving!

Comments

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 5,028Admin

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 2,685Moderator

Thanks to all the people that made Godot and gave us the best game engine ever for free!

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 4,173Admin

Happy thanksgiving and all the best this holiday season.

• newmodelsnewmodels Posts: 483Member

Happy thanksgiving. And christmas too.

• Erich_LErich_L Posts: 342Member

I owe some strangers online a mach-5 orange launcher I wanted to make into a Turkey blaster for Thanksgiving. Ahh the foods that are so hard to simulate in games: pumpkin pies sliding down a window, whipped cream puffing into the air, and tearing legs off of a turkey. Haven’t seen anyone simulate vegans yet. Gotta be thankful for the natural non-simulated consistency of ice cream! Happy thanksgiving and GL fasting the day after haha.

• DeanOrToriDeanOrTori Posts: 52Member

happy (belated) thanksgiving, I hope you all had a good one!

• shsh2xshsh2x Posts: 14Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• shsh2xshsh2x Posts: 14Member

Does anyone love Thanksgiving?♡❤

@shsh2x said:

Well I love eating good food. Does that count?

• Erich_LErich_L Posts: 342Member

@shsh2x said:

Thanksgiving is so easy to get behind I am proud to say I have converted Canadians, English, Pakistani, Russian, Chinese, and Turkmenistan friends to join in the cause. I tell them well known story of pilgrims saving native Americans from swarming turkey and boar populations that had them on the brink of extinction. The native Americans were so thankful that the pilgrims got the right to colonize the Americas. How’s that for a game idea? 10/10.

Well, most American holidays have sketchy origins. But I think we can forget that and just appreciate good food and spending company with family.