Where to find an already made game script to use for practice

OpywangOpywang Posts: 4Member

Are there a link I can go to that has an already made game that player give for free for players to mess around, and to practice someone else hard work?

Comments

• OpywangOpywang Posts: 4Member

@Opywang said:
    Are there a link I can go to that has an already made game that player give for free for players to mess around, and to practice someone else hard work?

I couldn't edit so going to say what I mean is like a file you can download, and add to godot for practice to study scripts how it works, and etc.

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 3,792Moderator

Check out the asset library (tab on the top of the editor). There are scripts you can play with.

• Erich_LErich_L Posts: 591Member
    edited November 2021

When you open up Godot, the top of that first screen has two tabs: Local Projects and Asset Library Projects. Click on the latter and you can look at a bunch of demo projects to download. Most of them I’m sure have plenty of scripts to check out.

• OpywangOpywang Posts: 4Member

@Erich_L said:
    When you open up Godot, the top of that first screen has two tabs: Local Projects and Asset Library Projects. Click on the former and you can look at a bunch of demo projects to download. Most of them I’m sure have plenty of scripts to check out.

@cybereality said:
    Check out the asset library (tab on the top of the editor). There are scripts you can play with.

Thank you both of y'all!