Run to the End - A procedurally generated speedrunner
This is a game I've been putting together over the past few months call Run to the End. It's a game about getting to the end goal post as fast as you can. The levels are procedurally generated, so there's a bit of variety in each playthrough. You can save your course, and beat your best time. You can even get the random number that generated the course, and share it with someone else. There are obstacles like landmines, flaming spheres, and fire-breathing dragon statues to challenge you.
It's still in development, so it's subject to change. But I have a few more ideas for the game. Download it and tell me what you think.
Updated to version 0.8.1
- Added coins which reduce the timer.
- Add speed pads.
- The courses are now infused with grass power!
- Better interface navigation with a joystick/controller.
- Main character now sports cool shades.
- Made the game look better when it's in full-screen mode (the dialogs and some of the fonts look better).
- Shrank the binary a bit.
- New icon!