Tomb of Pharaohs - Explore a maze in the allotted time and defeat the pharaoh to progress! (WIP)

Hi Guys, thought I'd show of my first game! I'm working on 2D artwork at the moment and polishing off gameplay before the initial release on Steam Early Access. I have plans to release on mobile too and have much more content I'd like to add. Hope to release a DEMO soon too!

Add to your Steam Wishlist here!

Keen to here all your thoughts!

Tags :

Comments

• Lethal Raptor GamesLethal Raptor Games Posts: 7Member

Here is my last two days work on the new stats header. I'd still need to make improvements too it yet, mainly the progress bars and adjusting the layout a bit. What do you guys think?

Close to the final design here. I'm happy with the layout, just needs a touch up here and there with colours I think. And maybe a new font for the clock.

edited April 9

I have touched up the fonts for the stats and have improved the lighting of the levels so that they are not so dark or so orange. I have also touched up the main menu and the upgrades.

I will soon be releasing a demo of the first few levels on my Steam Store Page; IndieDB and itch.io too.

The last few weeks have seen a new extra character system added to the game. For the initial release there will be two characters, the default, Richard Adams, and an un lockable character, April Adams.

Each character will have strengths and weaknesses that will change as you upgrade them. E.g. weaknesses will effect them less and strengths will be more powerful.

Richards Wife, April.

Demo v0.5.1

Hopefully I will have Demo v0.5.2 out within the next week.

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 1,430Moderator

I like the new character.

Thanks. I have a few ideas for a couple more, but they will be after I release next month.