Where can I post a joke tutorial?

exuinexuin Posts: 64Member

Like, a bad one that's obviously not meant to be taken seriously.

Best Answer

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 3,493
    edited February 28 Accepted Answer

In the forums Tutorials category, but I'd request you slate it's posting to first of April if possible. Not that it's a demand though. Just seems appropriate.

Answers

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 3,493Admin
    edited February 28 Accepted Answer

In the forums Tutorials category, but I'd request you slate it's posting to first of April if possible. Not that it's a demand though. Just seems appropriate.

• exuinexuin Posts: 64Member

Man I don't think i can wait that long lol

• DaveTheCoderDaveTheCoder Posts: 222Member

Was the tutorial posted?

It was, but we ended up having some issues with it, so it got moved into moderation category where it currently remains.

• LiksyLiksy Posts: 1Member

It's a pity, it was very interesting what this tutorial is)

To be clear, it was the first time someone asked to post a parody of a tutorial as far as I recall and the way it was conducted just highlighted to us some discrepancies(for the lack of a better word off the top of my head) in the forum rules.

As such OP did not meet any repercussions(that would have been unfair), we just adjusted the forum rules and moved the topic to moderation is all.

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,201Admin

@Megalomaniak said:
    To be clear, it was the first time someone asked to post a parody of a tutorial as far as I recall and the way it was conducted just highlighted to us some discrepancies(for the lack of a better word off the top of my head) in the forum rules.

As such OP did not meet any repercussions(that would have been unfair), we just adjusted the forum rules and moved the topic to moderation is all.

Correct. There was some gaps and unclear parts in the rules around parody/humorous content, so we made some adjustments.

The OP was understanding of the situation and, as @Megalomaniak mentioned, the OP did not face any repercussions. Now we have better defined rules around this content thanks to the situation, so in the future it should be easier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file