Changed "Professional Trade" to "Team Building" discussion

TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,604Admin
edited February 20 in Forum Chat

Hey guys

I just wanted to let you guys know I changed the "Professional Trade" category to the "Team Building" category, as that is more often what its used for and should make the use of the category a bit more clear. The description still mentions it can be used for hiring and looking for a job, but it also mentions it can be used for forming a team, whether its free or paid. I made this change because I noticed that the majority of the posts in the category are people looking to form a team of like minded developers to work on a similar project, generally for free or revenue share.

Of course, we can change it back if you guys think it would be better the way it was before, I just made the change because I think the rename will help define the use of the category a bit better.

Edit: Its been reverted back to "Professional Trade" and instead a tag was added for team building.

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 3,810Admin
    edited February 20

Not that I particularly mind the change but now it won't be as obvious to look for assets/commissions from there. Perhaps team building or LFG or such should have been a tag?

Then again if someone wants to commission art assets they are probably better off going to another place for that such as blenderartists.org for an example.

Also this topic should probably be in forum chat instead of locked in moderation.

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,604Admin

Good idea on both. I will revert the change and add a tag instead :+1:
    I'll also move this to forum chat so users can give their input as well

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,604Admin

Okay, now there are two new tags: “Team Building” and “Looking for work”, which should make it easier to find both types of posts. I also slightly modified the category description.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file