Seeking help for a first-person combat game

Hello! I have been trying to put this game together myself, and I now realize I need help. Firstly, I have no payment to give at the moment, but if I can get something to really present to people, I can crowdfund the project to pay you. Or, if your price is inexpensive enough for me, I can try to pull something together for you. The project is a first-person combat game (shooter/melee) with conservative and Christian themes. Of course, it has an actual story and is not just a conservative Christian game or whatever. Anyways, I plan on having elements of historical Christianity, crusader type themes, and so on. But, I also plan on having American themes along with a kind of diverse cast of characters of different backgrounds. I don't want to leak too many secrets, but I have some music along with the basic models laid out for many weapons, as well as some of the helmets and armor. If you would like to help in any way, or if you want to see more of what I have right now, please let me know! Thank you.

Tags :

Comments

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,201Admin

(Moved to professional trade category, since this post is looking for help with a project and that's what the category is for :smile: )

• EDPartnershipEDPartnership Posts: 2Member

@TwistedTwigleg said:
    (Moved to professional trade category, since this post is looking for help with a project and that's what the category is for :smile: )

Thank You! I thought I had posted there lol my bad.

• GriefchiefGriefchief Posts: 3Member

Hi, check your PMs.

• BirdaoGwraBirdaoGwra Posts: 10Member

Please show us what you have done till now. I will try to do whatever I can.