Fully customizable clock on Windows Desktop - Godot mini project with full tutorial video!
Build your own fully customizable analogue and digital clock to Windows Desktop in Godot / GDScript.
All in one single script with 88 lines only!
Follow the step-by-step YouTube tutorial or download the source code from itch.io!
The working exe file is free to download.
The source code costs 1$ but you can write it in 30 minutes following the step-by-step tutorial!
THINGS YOU LEARN WITH THIS MINI APP:
- Make borderless, trasparent app on Windows Desktop
- Detecting long press right mouse click
- Load / save settings to cfg file
- Modify theme and style on-the-fly
- Drawing and rotating lines around a circle
and much more...
Find more Godot tutorial on my YouTube channel:
Follow me on Facebook: