[RECRUITING] Coders/Spriters/Composers willing to work for free!

ValVal Posts: 8Member
edited February 25 in Job Offerring

Hello, I'm Val. I'm a Moderator for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan-Game project. We are looking for Coders/Spriters/Composers for this non-profit, volunteer work project!

If you would like to work with us and have experience coding, spiriting or composing & have a love for pokemon, please message me at Spacecatto#6334 on Discord if you can fill any of these positions!

Here is a showcase of our diagonal sprite travel, uploaded by our top scripter, Whim, on youtube!

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 3,810Admin

Maybe elaborate on what a "PMD fan-game" is. Though I suppose those this message is primarily directed towards might recognize what the shorthand is for.

• ValVal Posts: 8Member

@Megalomaniak said:
    Maybe elaborate on what a "PMD fan-game" is. Though I suppose those this message is primarily directed towards might recognize what the shorthand is for.

there ya go <3

• HekutaFelisHekutaFelis Posts: 5Member

How are you "hiring" if there's no payment? :p

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 3,810Admin

Probably meant to write "recruiting".

• ElkazarElkazar Posts: 4Member

Hi, I'm a composer. I often create RPG/adventure scores. I'd very much like the opportunity to develop my portfolio if you still require music

@Elkazar said:
    Hi, I'm a composer. I often create RPG/adventure scores. I'd very much like the opportunity to develop my portfolio if you still require music

Yes! Would you happen to have discord? If so, add me at Makopaww#6334. Then, I'll put you into a group chat with the person running the recruitment!

@HekutaFelis said:
    How are you "hiring" if there's no payment? :p

@Megalomaniak said:
    Probably meant to write "recruiting".

Correct! I edited that, I am Recruiting, well, my team is :3

edited January 30

@Val said:

@Elkazar said:

Yes! Would you happen to have discord? If so, add me at Makopaww#6334. Then, I'll put you into a group chat with the person running the recruitment!

Yes I do have discord. I've sent you a friend request. I'm very excited about the possibility of working with you guys.

@Elkazar said:

@Val said:

@Elkazar said:

Yes I do have discord. I've sent you a friend request. I'm very excited about the possibility of working with you guys.

If you could tell me what your discord is and send a request again, that would be great because I may have deleted it, not knowing who it was.

@Val said:

@Elkazar said:

@Val said:

@Elkazar said:

If you could tell me what your discord is and send a request again, that would be great because I may have deleted it, not knowing who it was.

Sure thing. My discord is DaPrezleyGirl#4243.

bump! still in need of coders & spriters!

bump!

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,604Admin
    edited February 25

Just a reminder on forum rules:

1. Do NOT hijack threads, troll, spam, etc. Posting for the sake of posting will also be considered spam.

It's fine to occasionally mention you are still looking for additional help, but a gap of only 2 days is a bit excessive. Please try to keep bumps closer to around a week gap or more in the future. More often is spam-like and may be treated accordingly.

Also, when bumping, ideally post with something a bit more substantive than "bump". Instead, maybe bump the topic with a post how the project is going now, what the team is doing, or something like that. Its not required, but it might help get other developers interested as they can see progress and what it looks like currently (and I'd also give an interesting devlog-like read. :smile: )

bump!
    Currently, the staff team is almost to alpha, with most of the art, maps and such done. We are still in great need of coders!

If you are one, contact me at the above discord user! Tysm!