In godot's preview window, the nodes are not positioned with resizing it.

newmodelsnewmodels Posts: 345Member

I have a control node as parent for the gui scene. Inside is one listbox, and one label. The lisbox and label never move when resizing the debug window. Is this a limit of the debug window? or do I need somehting else as the parent of ItemList and Label.

Best Answer

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,292
    Accepted Answer

I'm not sure, but I'd double check the anchors and layouts to make sure the elements can resize and position themselves correctly. The little green arrow-like things are the anchor and layouts in the editor, and I found the easiest way to change them is to select the node and then go to the "Layout" dropdown and select one of the options (use "anchors only" if you want them to resize/position differently when resized but relative to its current position)

Answers

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 4,292Admin
    Accepted Answer

I'm not sure, but I'd double check the anchors and layouts to make sure the elements can resize and position themselves correctly. The little green arrow-like things are the anchor and layouts in the editor, and I found the easiest way to change them is to select the node and then go to the "Layout" dropdown and select one of the options (use "anchors only" if you want them to resize/position differently when resized but relative to its current position)

• newmodelsnewmodels Posts: 345Member

I moved the angors and it worked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file