The Godot Community Forums are back up and running! Please read the the announcement post for important information on what happened. Thanks!

Circle - A simple gravity controlled game for Android

earlroxasearlroxas Posts: 19Member

Just a simple game I made to test AdMob using Godot new Android Plugin System.

It is a physics based game that use phone accelerometer to control the Circle to avoid obstacle and go to the goal.
It's FREE. Enjoy. :)

Download Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aurea.circle

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 1,053Moderator

Okay, I gave it a play. I really like the concept, simple and engaging. The minimal graphics are also nice.

However, it was really hard. The first three stages are super easy, then level 4 is almost impossible. I got lucky and beat it after like 20 tries, but it seemed very difficult. Maybe make some more easy or medium levels first. Level 4 should have been like level 10.

I watched an ad, the integration seemed to work well. Do you have a link to the plug-in you used? I might want to check that out.

Also, you got me thinking about making something simple and publishing it soon. I've been messing with stuff forever, but it seems all my ideas are grand and take too long to finish.

Anyhow, nice job.

• UnknownUserUnknownUser Posts: 0
    edited September 4

I gave it a go, and I enjoyed it for what it is. It's a fun little game. The level transitions are really cool. Nice work dude!

EDIT:

Starting to see more mechanics come into play as the levels go on too, which is nice. Just out of curiosity how many levels are there in total?

• earlroxasearlroxas Posts: 19Member

@cybereality said:
    I watched an ad, the integration seemed to work well. Do you have a link to the plug-in you used? I might want to check that out.

I use this one by Shin-NiL
    https://github.com/Shin-NiL/Godot-Android-Admob-Plugin
    It use the new custom build system, so very easy to integrate.

Also, you got me thinking about making something simple and publishing it soon. I've been messing with stuff forever, but it seems all my ideas are grand and take too long to finish.

Can relate, I also have several big game idea.
    For me I just work on my big game little by little. And hire artist for assets.
    And while waiting for the asset. I just create a simple game to fill my Play Store Page. :)

• earlroxasearlroxas Posts: 19Member

@ojn17041991 said:
    I gave it a go, and I enjoyed it for what it is. It's a fun little game. The level transitions are really cool. Nice work dude!

Thanks!

Starting to see more mechanics come into play as the levels go on too, which is nice. Just out of curiosity how many levels are there in total?

There are 30 levels in total.. For now.. =)

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 1,053Moderator

Cool, thanks.