Godot Project Manager Tool
I have been using this Command Line Tool (CLI) written in Python for a number of years and I felt it was time to share it with the Community. Even though to tool is still technically a Work In Progress, I find it to very very useful in my workflow. My hope is that others find the tool useful and can contribute to make it even better. Ideas are always welcome.
Here are some of the highlights
- simple yaml file for project configuration
- provides a consistent method for installing assets into your projects
- assets can be from github, godot asset library or even locally
- try different versions of godot easily without risk of breaking anything
- can be used on Mac, Windows or Linux with no platform dependencies
- keeps your project clean by removing need to include other assets
- easily update assets version when you want to
The documentation for the Tool can be found here.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your feedback.