AudioStreamPlayer Issue on a singleton

tobia79tobia79 Posts: 4Member

Hi all,

I have a strange issue here. I put all my audio files on a single scene, a singleton called "Audio"
I do not understand why I can reach 3 of them (and the audio works properly), but not the number 4.
The settings for the 4 nodes are the same.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you

Tags :

Best Answer

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,810
    Accepted Answer

Does Godot give an error if you try to access the third AudioStreamPlayer node, or just autocomplete doesn’t see the node? If the latter, it may just be a bug with the autocomplete not seeing the node (which would be a bug, but it shouldn’t affect the project during runtime)

Answers

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,810Admin
    Accepted Answer

Does Godot give an error if you try to access the third AudioStreamPlayer node, or just autocomplete doesn’t see the node? If the latter, it may just be a bug with the autocomplete not seeing the node (which would be a bug, but it shouldn’t affect the project during runtime)

• tobia79tobia79 Posts: 4Member
    edited July 26

Hi, besides the autocomplete not seeing the node, I had a "node not found" If I tried to write down Audio.get_node("InGameIndovinato").play()breaking the code.

I've restarted Godot and now the node is found and also the autocomplete works properly. Quite weird since I haven't changed anything.

Ciao

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file