Problem exporting for osx only with certain project
i've posted the question already but now i've found something interesting.
Under the same Godot Installation which happen to be 3.2.1 (doesn't matter if it has mono support or not), what is happening is that the export for osx stop and godot close.
For win no prob at all. Compile, Godot stays open, nothing strange at all.
I can provide the project if someone want to take a look.
So it's something related to what'ive done in the project itself.
What i can say is that i've tried to modify a shader from
And i've added some keyboard input for controlling the ro in the shader (simpy, x,y,z).
There's as well the pitch of a song that accelerate with the speed applied to the z parameter.
Something ala Wipeout / Speed tunnel.
That's all very simple.
But since i don't know C++ i have really no idea on what's happening.
I will try to comment out step by step and see what is the feature that cause the problem.
May be is the pitch of the sound player....
The Visual Studio Code debugger seem to give a division by zero somewhere.
But as i've wrote before the export for windows works without problem.
I've compiled for mac osx the original project without my mods, and it compile for osx, with no error.
Thanks for your help.
The windows.exe give me the attached image result