Looking for a gamedev buddy(ies?)

Hello,
My name is Aviv and Im 20 yo, making games on my spare time.
Was looking for someone to make games with, or experiment with :)
Recently published an android game, and partially updating it while starting to work on a 3D bullethell game.
Generally I'm a programmer and have like 0.1/3 artistic skills(but hey, its better than 0 right?) and was wondering if someone would like to make games with me and would like to have a gamedev buddy.

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,739Admin

Well, my time is limited but if you need a couple of 3D models for your bullethell you can feel free to ask, if I have some time I might be willing to help out here and there.

• gk10179gk10179 Posts: 3Member

I haven't published anything, I mostly fool around with Godot in my spare time making small scale stuff. Still learning, would be nice to chat about it.

• RustyStrikerRustyStriker Posts: 4Member

@gk10179 said:
    I haven't published anything, I mostly fool around with Godot in my spare time making small scale stuff. Still learning, would be nice to chat about it.

if so, you may dm me in discord :D
    RustyStriker#0955

• gk10179gk10179 Posts: 3Member

@RustyStriker said:

@gk10179 said:

if so, you may dm me in discord :D
    RustyStriker#0955

I don't know Discord too well, I sent you a friend request because I don't think it would let me DM you otherwise.

• jbrooks79jbrooks79 Posts: 2,241Premoderated

I don't know if this helps, there are things called game jams, on the internet, here's a calendar . .

http://www.indiegamejams.com/

This game is SIMPLY the BEST, ever, but there aren't that many people here, we NEED more but, if you pick a game jam, perhaps one about RPG's, or something else, you really like, you could meet people there, I am NOT sure about this AT ALL, but some of them are engine specific, others are more open . . . It's a chance to make games, talk to others that make games, and when it's done, you can shoot the breeze, or what you like, SOMETIMES people sort of form a little group, 2 - 3 people, before entering, on the forum stuff there, but I have only first started trying this myself two days ago, am not sure what will happen . . .

There could be a local one, to your are, if you're lucky, then you could meet people in real life, at least the organizers <3

• Ryan ScottRyan Scott Posts: 12Member

Def looking for a game dev buddy. I love bullet hell games I've just started a robotron type prototype learning the engine.

• masiafmasiaf Posts: 1Member

hey i havent publiseh anything and learning godot too, so did u guys started something already ?