Created a tilemap or walls, but when i remove walls from the scene, player still collides with them

ManiacBananaManiacBanana Posts: 11Member

Hi! I have a tile map for walls and floor. I have saved each level's tilemap config as a scene in a seperate folder. Anyway, I changed the layout of the tilemap in one of my levels, but the player is still colliding with the walls that were removed as if they are still there. The debugger says that it is colliding with walls too. I don't understand where this issue is coming from.
Thanks!

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,028Admin

Moved topic to the appropriate category. Note that tutorials category is not for asking questions but posting instructions on how to achieve something.

Your issue likely stems from the colliders not being cleanly removed. Hard to tell why exactly without seeing the project.

• ManiacBananaManiacBanana Posts: 11Member

ok thanks! My bad, I'm still getting used to the forum here. Turned out the issue was that I made the collision on the tilesheet really badly so one tile had collision extending miles to the right.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,028Admin

Glad to hear you figured it out, and yeah, I figured you probably just accidentally posted in the wrong category.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file