What if Superman were Evil and Bad . .

jbrooks79jbrooks79 Posts: 282Member

I like to study symbols, and so on . . Now, Superman is an amazing superhero, does a wonderful job, but in the movie Brightburn they ask the question, what if Superman had been evil, a monster, instead . .

He basically kills a bunch of people, and the spaceship he comes in tells him, to burn the world, explode it . .

So, I decided to make the worst possible version of Superman, by reversing his symbols, to make the opposite, and made a 3D model, afterwards . . What do you think, it's pretty bad, and sorry for the terrible symbols, it's just a ' better ' version of Brightburn movie, where he was also evil, no more . .

I realize Superman is an important, worthwhile hero, but the movie made me think it was okay, what do you think, could this character be a villain, in a game, maybe it's not important, thanks . .

Comments

• jbrooks79jbrooks79 Posts: 282Member
    edited January 4

It basically started, when I thought what if Superman is just a sun-god, and then I started looking for clues, and it's all over the comics, but it doesn't matter, and sorry if some of the images, of that ' devil ' stuff is offensive, it's to show what the symbols really mean, and could make for a nice villain, in a game . .

If you combine the god Ra, later called Amun-Re, with Set, also spelled Sp, you get Amun-Sp-Re, and change the order of letters, you get Amun-Sp-Re = SupeRmAn . . That's where it came from, that's all . . Amun-Re is the egyptian sun-god, and Set (Sp) is their Satan, the devil, in that world, that religion . . Superman is an amazing, wonderful hero, but in a ' what if he was bad ' universe, it could be fun, to use it, explore it . .

I don't know what to do with it, it's just an idea, for now . .