Easier handling of nested dictionaries in Godot and export to CSV
I have been working on tools to make manipulations of nested dictionaries easier. They can be found here:
It enables one to:
- Add new data to a deeply nested dictionary via a path in form of an array of strings. If the defined structures do not exist, they are created on the fly.
- Read data from a deeply nested dictionary via a path in form of an array of strings.
- Export deeply nested dictionaries to CSV format for posterior data analysis.
- Return all values stored in a nested dictionary. This is just a recursive
- Return all keys stored in a nested dictionary. This is just a recursive
- Filter/search deeply nested dictionaries via keywords (coming soon).
It is aimed at:
- Enabling scientific applications with Godot as nested data becomes analizable.
- Generally handling nested data more easily.
Find the complete README on github. Any help or suggestions are really welcome.