Problem with the editor in C#

TheMnkTheMnk Posts: 47Member
edited November 2019 in General Chat

Problem with the editor.

Hi, I have a small project, it only has a couple of nodes.
The problem:
1-I open the project from the project administrator
The console does not indicate any errors.

2-Without doing anything else, click on the option "Go to the list of projects".
The console now indicates the capture error.

Then the problem appears when I go to the list of projects again.
The editor works fine, I can compile and all without problems but I would like to solve that error indicated by the console.

How can I fix the problem?.

Ok, I've done some tests.

The first capture (and probably the second capture is also related) error occurs when adding a script (C#).
If I delete the script and save the scene and click on the "Go to project list" option, then the error does not occur.

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,892Admin

It seems like there are objects not cleanly cleared from memory, but I'm not sure if it's something related to your project or the editor. Does this only appear in the specific project?

• TheMnkTheMnk Posts: 47Member
    edited November 2019

With most projects.

For example, with another project only this message appeared:

• TheMnkTheMnk Posts: 47Member
    edited November 2019

Ok, I've done some tests.

The first capture (and probably the second capture is also related) error occurs when adding a script (C#).
    If I delete the script and save the scene and click on the "Go to project list" option, then the error does not occur.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,892Admin

It might simple be related to the way C# is integrated with the engine. Might be best to inquire on the issue tracker perhaps. Make sure to search for duplicates first.