Beginner looking for 2D Camera setup and movement tutorials
I'm a complete beginner to Godot and looking to find some tutorials to setup my camera and letting the player move it around. It seems that my google skills are failing me as I can only find tutorials on how to attach the camera to a player character. Since my game won't have a character, I'm not sure how to set everything up. I have a wide level and would like the player to be able to scroll through the entire level, both by clicking and dragging and using the keyboard.
Basically I'm looking for tutorials on how to:
1. Setup the camera in my scene's node structure
2. Let my HUD move with the camera
3. Let the player move the camera left and right with the keyboard
4. Let the player move the camera left and right by clicking and dragging
5. Stop the camera at the end of the level borders
Thanks for reading!