I'm looking for a job

S_28S_28 Posts: 3Member

Hello! =)

My name is Saúl, I am looking for a medium or full time job in any serious project with Godot.

My skills:
-3D Modeling
-Programming

Details: I am open to any type of project and to negotiate the payment for my services. My main language is Spanish.

You can contact me and know more about me, in the same way if you are interested I would love to know about your project.

saul28.ca@gmail.com

Regards!
Saúl

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,671Admin

Welcome to the forums. Got a portfolio to show? Artstation perhaps? I find that that can help with marketing your skills as an artist.

Anyways, good luck.

• S_28S_28 Posts: 3Member

@Megalomaniak said:
    Welcome to the forums. Got a portfolio to show? Artstation perhaps? I find that that can help with marketing your skills as an artist.

Anyways, good luck.

Thanks for the welcome!

At the moment I do not have a portfolio, but I will upload some images of some 3d models that I have made.

• S_28S_28 Posts: 3Member

Hello!

Below are some images of some 3D models that I have made:

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,671Admin

I'd recommend removing the alpha channel from those images, they are dark enough that against the forums light theme, they are hard to make out.

It also occurs to me that you might need to look into color management and calibration a bit, since depending on the tool/program you use, it might work and display in linear color space, where a web browsers tend to output in srgb, gamma 2.2