Failed loading file 'HTML5 .wasm' PROBLEM

Kramchay DigKramchay Dig Posts: 13Member

I want to play the exported game as HTML5 and test it if the game works in the browser but I had a problem when I try to open the .html file of my exported game as HTML5

It's telling me that I don't have a .wasm file but I do have the file in the folder together with the rest of the file of the same directory

What did I do wrong with the export? Is it the engine itself, the browser, did I miss something, or made a mistake? I want to know the solution of the problem.

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,828Admin
    edited June 2019

Have you tried exporting without spaces in filenames? I doubt it's that but you never know.

What does your browsers console say? Also, just in case, try disabling adblock and/or any script blockers for a moment.

• Kramchay DigKramchay Dig Posts: 13Member

@Megalomaniak said:
    Have you tried exporting without spaces in filenames? I doubt it's that but you never know.

What does your browsers console say? Also, just in case, try disabling adblock and/or any script blockers for a moment.

I set them close together named "2DPlatfoermer.html" and I turned off adblock and I still get the same error as before. Here is my browser console with 10 errors:
    I hope you can tell me more about the error and many thanks.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,828Admin

Might want to try running it on a server. Could try XAMPP for an example.

Godot documentation even has a attention/notice informing of this issue.
    https://docs.godotengine.org/en/3.1/getting_started/workflow/export/exporting_for_web.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file