Needed programmer / game developer to make games created on gamesalad

LUZforever2000LUZforever2000 Posts: 7Member
edited May 31 in Professional Trade

Using gamesalad i created 25 2D games 12 landscape 13 portrait all are clones of each other using different genres (Dragons, Gunships, Jetpack, Mutant Bugs, Night ops, Space fighter, Tanks, Warbots, Western, Wizards, Zombie, fighter Planes, Ironclads) I can only play the games on my PC using the Gamesalad game engine.

I need a game developer to:

1. transfer/copy gamesalad engine games to Godot and take these games to the next level
  2. publish games to all platforms IOS, Android, HTML
  3. create a leader board
  4. create website
  5. testing and tech support

Can't pay willing to split me 70% / programmer 30 % of what all the games make. you can email me at genriq9806@aol.com

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,386Admin

I edited your post to make it a bit more readable, hope you don't mind.

For the actual topic, generally speaking the creation of a website would usually be a separate task altogether. Also, considering that most of the work would be left on the programmer here I reckon that 70/30 split in your favor is not likely going to entice many, if indeed any. At the very least you might want to consider changing that.

• LUZforever2000LUZforever2000 Posts: 7Member

Thanks new to this I'm not like everyone that makes a game and think it's the best game ever mine may not be the best but it's a different type of shooter game. I truly believe programmers deserve all they can get for there hard work. I also believe that if someone comes up with an idea for a game that's different from any other game out there and not a hundredth clone of other games with different art work they should get should get all they can. While I'm in the process of learning the Godot game engine it will take me awhile to learn I was just trying get my games out there sooner than the time it would take me to do it. I'm looking for a programmer that see's and believes these games are worth there hard work and time It's a gamble but for that programmer willing to take that chance it might be worth it.

• canvasbushicanvasbushi Posts: 56Member

you meant 70% programmer / 30 % for you?
    What will you do? Do you already have a playerbase? Whats your business plan or can you guarantee a roi?

tough questions but necessary for what you're asking.

Hi canvasbushi not a tough question I welcome them

1 No 70% for the person that came up with the game and 30% for programmer again I truly believe programmers deserve all
    they can get for there hard work. Saying That if the programmer comes up with the idea/concept,art work,selects all
    the sound and spends any amount of time 1 week or 4 years they should get 100%

2 What I did for over 4 years of trial and error I did all the art work, game concept, picked the sound effects,
    made 25 games 24 finished working games on the gamesalad creator playable on PC.

3 As for player base my games are Portrait and landscape touching on all these genres (Dragons,Gunships,Jetpack,
    Mutant Bugs,Night ops,Space fighter,Tanks,Warbots,Western,Wizards,Zombie,fighter Planes,Ironclads) they are clones
    of each other with some changes shoot enough arrows your going to hit something

4 Business plan not sure this is all new to me picked Gamesalad because it was something that I could work with It made
    it possible to see my vision,idea,dream come true. I wanted to hit all platforms IOS,Android,HTML web but play gamesalad
    only provides IOS,Android but HTML is limited,that's why the change to Godot.

5 As for guarantee a roi (cut from my post I'm looking for a programmer that see's and believes these games are worth
    there hard work and time It's a gamble but for that programmer willing to take that chance it might be worth it.)

The honest thing that I can say about my shooter games is that out of the 5 people that I had play the games 3 loved it the three were into shooter games and the 2 that didn't were mainly into puzzle and thinking games
    If your interested we can chat some more

Okay, show me the game you have the most faith in and I'll let you know. I don't have the time to take on 25 projects, but i could help you with one.

Like i said I'm new to this can we do skype it's been awhile since i did skype but I like face to face if i'm going to reveal my game.

I sent you a PM.

Cool how about 10 am tomorrow pacific time

okay, that's fine with me.