Godot newbie with a technical problem: Godot crashes after a few minutes of being open.
I am currently trying to start a project on godot, but I cant really get any work done right now - Godot just crashes after a few minutes. This is guaranteed to happen it seems, and sometimes it even brings a BSOD with it.
For now was just trying to build the Pong game from the Godot Docs. That is basically all I did, after I installed Godot over Steam.
Dont know if this is the right place to post... but I really feel like Godot is a great fit for me, and I want to figure out what is causing this debilitating problem.
Anyway, some more info:
- Godot was already installed in my PC once in the past and everything used to run smoothly.
- Running Godot on Win10 64 bit, with a Geforce1050Ti garphics card.
- An overview of what I have already tried:
- Uninstalled Godot,
- removed all the Godot files I could find,
- verified file integrity on Steam
- tried downloading the non-steam version
- updated graphics card
- closed all other applications and ran godot
- wrote down and googled BSOD error code:
- checked out console window while Godot crashes, no error messages there.
any help would be greatly appreciated,
all the best,