The Godot Community Forums are back up and running! Please read the the announcement post for important information on what happened. Thanks!

FMOD Studio module for Godot

gruff_mcgruffersongruff_mcgrufferson Posts: 1Member
edited January 2019 in Resources

Hey all,

I have created an integration and wrapper for FMOD Studio - a popular interactive audio middleware used in many indie and AAA games.

https://github.com/alexfonseka/godot-fmod

It's fairly bare bones at this stage but I'm hoping to add more functionality moving forwards.

Tags :

Comments

• urieluriel Posts: 59Member
    edited October 2019

Hi, very interesting project !
    i am curious of the sound synthesis capabilities of fmod, to create various waveforms and random cycles ;)
    Anyway, as suggested on your github, i would like to be in touch and follow this project, even to participate.

bye
    uriel

Edit: i am wondering if this is completely free to use Fmod in project ? looks like the studio version has a license ! can you confirm ? thx

• @uriel said:
    i am curious of the sound synthesis capabilities of fmod, to create various waveforms and random cycles ;)
    Anyway, as suggested on your github, i would like to be in touch and follow this project, even to participate.

bye
    uriel

Edit: i am wondering if this is completely free to use Fmod in project ? looks like the studio version has a license ! can you confirm ? thx

Hello, have you used this project? Can you tell me how to use it? I downloaded the project, but I can't use it because of my own insufficient level. Can you tell me the detailed steps of using it?Thanks.

• urieluriel Posts: 59Member

@q531620267 said:

@uriel said:

bye
    uriel

Hello, have you used this project? Can you tell me how to use it? I downloaded the project, but I can't use it because of my own insufficient level. Can you tell me the detailed steps of using it?Thanks.

hi, as it was discussed earlier, for the audio capabilites, i did some experiments, but to be sincere, Godot is not the perfect tool to create audio app... there is some limitation.
    as i am efficient in C++, i switched to an other audio plateform, dedicated to audio performances ;)
    i keep godot for my interactive visual project