Need some export help (+ check out my LDJAM game!)

SpaceDoubtSpaceDoubt Posts: 5Member

I wonder if someone smarter than me might take a look at this and possibly export it to html5 for me? (I should've submitted to LD an hour ago!)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Aaz61BSeUDM1Itc3ZERndEdUk/view

I managed a working export once before I added the sound, but ever since I did that, I can't get the export to work anymore.

Thanks!

Tags :

Comments

• x1212x1212 Posts: 9Member

Just gave it a try, exporting to Linux seems to work fine (so the export.cfg seems to work fine, no missing files etc. ...).
    The HTML5 export doesn't run here as well, so my guess if this really broke after adding the sounds is that the fileformat used for them is not supported by browsers or the Webexport-Template ...

Maybe try converting them to .wav for effects and .ogg for music?

Btw.: nice idea for using the theme!
    I think you should just go ahead and submit it anyway, the judging won't start that soon, so fixing your exports should be possible before it starts. (porting and bugfixing after deadline is allowed anyway if I remember correctly)

• wombatstampedewombatstampede Posts: 176Member
    edited April 2017

HTML-Export worked here with 2.1.3 stable on Firefox (windows). But no sound. I once tried html export with my project (html is not essential in that case a.t.m.) and also had sound problems. Especially with looping sound. I think I read somewhere on github that web sound on godot has issues.

Here some excerpts of the browser log (your game):

WEBAUDIO MIX RATE: 48000 soap:289:7
    Init Mixer soap:289:7
    16384 index.js:1:27042
    Init SoundServer soap:289:7
    Init SpatialSoundServer soap:289:7
    Init Physicsserver soap:289:7
    done syncinc! index.js:1:25193
    FS SYNCHED! soap:289:7
    close data.pck flags 1 soap:289:7
    WARNING: At: drivers/png/image_loader_png.cpp:66:_png_warn_function() - iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile soap:289:7
    WARNING: At: drivers/png/image_loader_png.cpp:66:_png_warn_function() - iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile soap:289:7
    ERROR: At: platform/javascript/audio_server_javascript.cpp:105:sample_set_data() - Method/Function Failed. soap:289:7
    ERROR: At: platform/javascript/audio_server_javascript.cpp:105:sample_set_data() - Method/Function Failed. soap:289:7
    ERROR: At: platform/javascript/audio_server_javascript.cpp:212:voice_play() - Condition ' sample->tmp_data.size() == 0 ' is true. soap:289:7

Edit:
    Looks like an unsupported sample format.
    If you look here:
    https://github.com/godotengine/godot/blob/master/platform/javascript/audio_server_javascript.cpp

It seems that only PCM8 or PCM16 is supported but not ADPCM.
    But don't expect too much. I nevertheless had problems with looping audio on my game.

• SpaceDoubtSpaceDoubt Posts: 5Member

Thanks for checking it out! I was gonna try .ogg at one point, but then.. lack of sleep and what have you.
    I went ahead and exported for windows and submitted!
    https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/38/Snake-on-a-plane