[WIP] Galactic Market | Text survival/trading game
I'm happy to present a little side project to learn godot.
It's a space trading game similar to Elite or Escape velocity but without the 3D flight simulator.
For the moment all visuals are pretty minimalist, I will see if in the future I will improve them but it's not the focus now.
Currently you can buy/sell products in a few different planets. You can get a loan and a bank account (to save your money if something bad happen.
- Unique locations (like a space station or an outpost) which provide special bonus and goods at a discount price
- Crafting (you can assemble various raw materials to produce complex goods like iron + electronic circuit = machine
- Semi persistent world (when you don't play, things can happen)
- Economic based on offer and demand (you can crash the price if you flood the market with something
- Black market where you can sell/buy illegal goods
I'm also planning to have better UI + eventually some sort of minimal graphics. Not sure yet how it will look. Any idea is welcome
I will post regularly updates about the game.